Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Travel

December 22 Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

I did some visiting around New England in 2010. Also, I traveled to the midwest in 2010 via Amtrak. It was a peaceful trip. I love how much time there is to relax and read on the train. In years past, I traveled much more often.

I'll be ringing in the New Year up in Vermont with my sweetie. Later in the year, I am planning a trip to the west coast to Portland, Oregon for a seminar with Mark Silver of Heart of Business. I've also got a trip to Iceland on my radar. And in October, I'll be back in the midwest again for my annual gathering.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...