Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Try

December 18 Prompt: Try. What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?

The scariest thing I tried in 2010 was opening myself up to being in love after a number of years of being focused inward on understanding my body and figuring out my life path. I am so glad that I let myself be vulnerable and took that leap of faith.

Taking risks is actually a big part of my personality and how I move through life. It results in wonderful experiences and successes, and sometimes it results in pretty dramatic failures and disasters. I learn a lesson every time something doesn't work out, and I don't usually let it slow me down.

In 2011, my intention is to spend less time focused on work and more time letting myself be creative and expressive. I'd like to try taking a community class or two in painting or drawing, different dance styles, or cooking.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...