Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Photo ~ A present for yourself


December 25th Prompt: Photo - a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.

This photo was taken by my sweetie at a friend's wedding this fall. It was an honor and a pleasure to officiate the wedding of a good friend. This was a spontaneous, candid shot, and I think it reveals who I am at my core.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...