Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reverb 10: Writing

December 2 – Writing. What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it? (Author: Leo Babauta)

This is a tough topic. There are so many things I do each day, how to evaluate which do not contribute to my creativity seems tough. Instead, I think I'll focus on which things do contribute as motivation to make them a consistent part of my daily routine. Waking up early for yoga and a meditation session puts me in a creative place. Also, a good workout gets my blood and creative juices flowing. Lastly, a few moments at night to reflect on my day and set intentions for the next keeps me grounded and centered. A flexible structure is key to creativity for me.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...