Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Achieve

December 28th Prompt: Achieve. What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down. Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.

Ah this is an interesting prompt. I often start the new year with goals and intentions to focus my energy and attention for the coming year. I haven't given much thought previously to how I imagine I'll feel when I achieve my goals. I suppose that I will feel accomplished and successful as well as secure and abundant. I'll be grateful and fulfilled too. The thing is, I already do feel these things today. There may be a few niggling doubts here and there that pop up when I stretch outside my comfort zone, but most of the time I feel great about my life.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...