Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Community

This is part of the Reverb 10 project.

December 7: Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

2010 has been a year of much community in business for me. I've met so many holistic healthand heart-centered practitioners on the North Shore. My Reiki students have formed a Reiki community here on the North Shore too, and there's the community of practitioners The Healing Center. My personal, spiritual communities include a Reiki community in Cambridge and Sisters in Celebration.

I'd love to continue to connect with and grow these communities in 2011.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...