Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friendship

December 16 Prompt: Friendship. How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?

This is a really tough question to answer. I think the best thing I can write about regarding friendship is that I made a number of wonderful friends in 2010 who share values I hold dear. It's been wonderful to be in a supportive, loving, collaborative community of healers on the North Shore. It's been invaluable to learn and be healed by one another as we continue to follow our truths and live authentic, heart-centered lives. Together we hold each other up, reflect what's important to each other, and help each other continue this sometimes difficult work of staying honest, authentic and positive despite the extreme fear mongering in our society and the world at large.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...